This year I’m thankful for several things.
- I’m thankful that Layna Houser has joined our family as my new daughter-in-law. She’ll be good for Adam.
- I’m thankful that Ruby Diehl’s adoption was just finalized, giving us a new granddaughter.
- I’m thankful that God is giving us responders to our new emphasis upon making disciples. That’s a cultural shift that’s just beginning.
- I’m thankful that Anita and I will get to spend Thanksgiving Day with our daughter and family in Nashville, Tennessee. This is a first.
- I’m thankful for faithful supporters in the church who do not run from their responsibilities.
- I’m thankful for new leaders Christ is bringing in from other churches. They have a foundation already laid that we can build upon.
- I’m thankful for five new converts that just made decisions for Christ this past weekend.
- I’m thankful for the five believers who were just baptized last weekend.
What are you thankful for this year?